Monday, May 18, 2009

Nothing but the Truth

Hi everyone,
Below is a video about Nothing but the Truth.


Hope you liked it.

Anyway, today I am going to talk about a possible ending to the book Nothing but the Truth.

Dairy of Phillp Malloy

Life is NOT a bed of roses. Ever since that incident that happen months, my life has been changed a 180 degrees around. Just because I was singing (or humming. Does that make any difference?), my life has been drastically changed. Now I am in a weird private school filled with nerds and geeks and to make things worse, THERE IS NO TRACK TEAM!!! If i had continued to stay in my previous school, I would be blamed by others because I had caused my English teacher, Miss Margaret Narwin to resign. But is it my fault? If she had just not poke her nose into my affairs, none of this would have happened. Furthermore, people like Jake Barlow just kept on talking about this issue causing people to be provoked which resulted my into getting so much trouble. And if you think this is bad, wait till you hear the rest of my story. When I had arrived in my new school, I was asked to lead the class in singing the national anthem. At that very moment of time, I had no choice but to admit that I did not know the lyrics to the national anthem. Ever since then, I have been coldly treated by the student in my new school. 
Well there is no use complaining now. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment