Monday, May 18, 2009

An interview

This is an interview between by father and I about a book my father read when he was young.


Q: So what is the names of this book?
Ans: It's called "Cry My Beloved Country".

Q:When did you read it?
Ans: I read it when I was 15 as a Literature text.

Q:What is the book about?
Ans: Basically, this book is about apartheid(noun historical
(in South Africaa policy or system of segregation or discrimination ongrounds of race)situation in Africa in the. It is also a book that touches on the matter of racial and social justice.

Q:What part of this book makes you like it?
Ans: The main reasons that result in me liking this book is that this book highlights the importance of not exploiting the weakness of someone and not to use one's strength to dominate a fellow human being.

Q: How has this book impacted you?
Ans: It has taught me to go beyond the surface characteristic of people so as to better appreciate the person of the other party.

Q: How would you rate this book?
Ans: It is a very good book that is definitely worth reading.



0 comments:

Post a Comment