Monday, May 18, 2009

The Village by the Sea

Hi everyone, 
Today, I'm going to talk about a new book.
Drumroll Please
Yes it is the book that we all love The Village By the Sea

Has anyone ever thought about I possible ending(happy or sad)? Well I actually did during my LA class. Well here it is hope you guys out there like it.

Epilogue--- 1 years later

"Bela! Wait for me!" Kamal shouted as she tried to catch up with her hyper-active sister.
The reason for such excitement? It was simple, Hari had finally earned enough money to send his sister to school and it had been so long since the two little girls had gone to school. 

"Mum, we are home!" shouted Bela as approached her home.
 
"How was school dear?" replied a lady who came out of the house. She was Bela's mother. Last year, Bela's mum was so sick that she could not even stand up, but now, thanks to the de SIlvas,  her mum was as fit as a fiddle and was able to help out with the household chores.

"School was great mum. It feels so good to be finally be able to go back to school, aren't I right Kamal?" replied Bela.

"I LOVE school. It was SO fun. I can't wait to go back tomorrow. By the way, where's dad, Hari and Lila." asked Kamal.

"Oh dad and Lila are at the poultry farm. As for Hari is still at his watch repair shop. Recently, with more engineers and workers coming in Thul, both businesses have been doing very well. I don't think they will come back early today." replied Bela's mother.

"Mum, do you like the change that is going to happen to Thul?" asked the ever curious Bela.

"Well... even if I don't like the change that is going to happen, I cannot just sit down here and sulk as it will not bring any good. Instead we should accept the change and adapt to the new surrounding. That is how we can survive. The wheel never stands still and stop; it rolls, rolls and rolls." replied Bela's mum.



  

0 comments:

Post a Comment